Give-Aways and Follower Goals
What are raffles/give-aways
Every last Monday of each month I am doing a raffle during my stream on Twitch, where you can win a BIG art print of one of my artwork. There are four different prints you can choose from if you win. Naturally, you will have to make up your mind, let me know and also send me your snail mail address so I can send you the print. Did I mention they are PRETTY BIG?
For certain follower goals I am having special streams and give-aways. Since I am working in the gaming industry, follower goals give-aways will also include game giveaways and other goodies such as canvas prints of my art!
I might also do impromptu give-aways if there are quite a few viewers or a very active/fun chat 🙂
Entering the Raffles/Give-Aways
First of all, you’ll have to be in chat to enter the raffles. You will also need KyKys. KyKys will make it possible for you to buy one or several tickets for my give-aways. Obviously, the more tickets, the higher the chance to win a specific item. You can check the amount of Kykys you have by typing !KyKy in chat.
Raffles will last for about an hour during my stream. During that time you have the opportunity to enter your name by typing !ticket amountofticketsyouwanttobuy Your name will be entered once per ticket you bought for that specific raffle. By the end of the timer I will draw a name for the winner. Should the winner not be in chat during the draw I will draw a new name.
Give-aways might have different costs per ticket but generally the monthly give-aways have a ticket cost of 50 KyKys.
How to get KyKys
- Follow me and my channel to get 100 KyKys to get you started right of the bat
- Be in chat and active for gradually accumulating KyKys. You gain them no matter what, even if you lurk. However if you are active you will gain them slightly faster
- Moderators have a slightly higher rate of gaining KyKys
- You can play minigames such as Bankheist and bet your KyKys to hopefully get back more. Enter !bankheist numberofkykys
- Donating gets you five points per dollar 🙂